Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: TV Coverage

I watched it on live TV in the USA. Universal Sports gave us 18 hours of coverage on the 14th, 15th & 16th. Short & Long programs. I'm hoping they'll televise the Team championships next.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    I watched it on live TV in the USA. Universal Sports gave us 18 hours of coverage on the 14th, 15th & 16th. Short & Long programs. I'm hoping they'll televise the Team championships next.
    I watched on Universal as well.

Custom Title
    Just a reminder that the NBC coverage is today. 12:00 eastern. !0:00 AM mountain.

Just a note to say I love the DVR I'm using. I didn't even have to look or think. I checked this morning and it's scheduled.

Custom Title
    Just finished watching NBC broadcasting. Bummer, they didn't show any pairs and from dance, they showed only D/W.
    I don't have any hard feelings for Kevin Reynolds, but I'd rather watch V/M instead of him...
    But I'm glad they showed both Gracie and Ashley. And watching Yuna's LP in a bigger screen was a gem. By the way, I've never seen Scott being so quiet before! lol

Custom Title
    Crap i forgot it was on this morning.. Grrrrrrrr

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I watched but there is a weather advisory issued so there was a banner at the bottom of the screen and a larger one off to the side. Almost couldn't see the skater.

One of the best skates was Carolina K. She skated to Bolero and it was one of the best since T&D.

Rinkside
    The TV camerawork was well done. Appropriate distances & angles. No dumb skycams anymore. Sound was good -- remember the season when the skates scraping the ice was so loud? The NBC commentators were even quiet some of the time, the better for us viewers to appreciate the beauty of the likes of Mao and Yuna. Life is good.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    And Scott did a (relatively) good job of explaining why Chan won & Denis Ten didn't. In fact, I didn't get very angry with Scott at all, unusual for me lately.

Both Kim & D&W were absolutely wonderful to watch on the TV And the commentators were relatively quiet during both skates.

skating philosopher
    It's on right now on the west coast, but the Louisville game is on at the same time...

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gourry View Post
    Just finished watching NBC broadcasting. Bummer, they didn't show any pairs and from dance, they showed only D/W.
    I don't have any hard feelings for Kevin Reynolds, but I'd rather watch V/M instead of him...
    But I'm glad they showed both Gracie and Ashley. And watching Yuna's LP in a bigger screen was a gem. By the way, I've never seen Scott being so quiet before! lol
    ditto. Davis and White's win was made all the sweeter with the comparison to Virtue and Moir who skated very well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4