2013 Junior Worlds Pairs FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2013 Junior Worlds Pairs FS

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Future big stars without triple jumps? This is kind of Martiusheva/Rogonov all over again (but without M/R's elegance).

except they can land jumps, they have big twists and throws that even a quad is not impossible in the future.
M/R can't barely get a 2twist so no comparison here.

Lina is 15 / Maxim is 18 Years old and they intend to continue as Juniors for 2 more Seasons so plenty of time to develop more artistry
they have attempted triple jumps 3T and 3S, and they have done 2lz-2t

cassiem

On the Ice
F/M can only land double jumps. Their doubles are not completely consistent though. Maybe they've tried a 3T or 3S in practice but they've never done it in competition. They need to do that before we start proclaiming them as future stars.

M/R can barely get a double twist? That's false. I remember a nice triple twist earlier this season (short program at NHK?).

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
M/R can barely get a double twist? That's false. I remember a nice triple twist earlier this season (short program at NHK?).

M/R 3 Twists barely, that looks like dropping a potato sack
at par with Kavaguti/Smirnov and Stolbova/Klimov's ugly twists

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

cassiem

On the Ice
I'm not arguing F/M's twist isn't great. It should be, considering their ridiculous height difference. What I'm asking for is some evidence of their phantom triple jump.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Very well deserved win from Denney/Frazier. That was an excellent performance.

T/M skated totally through the music again, even more so than during SP. :disapp:

ITA. I think Jones/Beharry were underscored a bit in both sp and lp, and should have been in front of T/M overall, especially with the mistakes by T/M.

Last edited: