13-19 for ladies, 13-21 for males I believe.
Age changes don't go into effect until after the Olympic season, so 2014-2015.
That's when there will be lots more changes in pair and dance partnerships as the ladies outgrow the men, and possibly more injuries too. Men in their midteens don't often have the upper body muscle development to enable them to lift partners close to their size.
Either that, or we're going to see lots of little people ladies in pairs and ice dance!
Do you perhaps also remember if the GP age being raised to 15 (so you won't be able to do GP one year before doing other Senior events) comes into effect next season or the season after?
Do they have any chances on catching the team for Sochi?
thank you kutien
Congrats to the winners:
* Stepanova & Bukin victory is Russia's fourth Jr. World Ice Dance title in a row (Ilinyk/Katsalapov, Monko/Khaliavin, Sinitsina Zhiganshin got it in 2010,2011, and 2012 respectively)
* Papadakis & Cizeron are the first french dance team to medal at Junior Worlds since Delobel&Schoenfelder took the silver back in 1996!.
*Aldridge & Eaton repeat their bronze medal from last year.
FREE DANCE - RESULT & VIDEOS
1. Alexandra STEPANOVA & Ivan BUKIN (RUS0 - 150.17 Free Dance
2. Gabriella PAPADAKIS & Guillaume CIZERON (FRA) - 143.26 Free Dance
3. Alexandra ALDRIDGE & Daniel EATON (USA) - 139.33 Free Dance
4. Valeria ZENKOVA & Valerie SINITSIN (RUS) - 132.17 Free Dance
5. Mackenzie BENT & Garrett MACKEEN (CAN) - 128.79 Free Dance
6. Evgenia KOSIGINA & Nikolai MOROSHKIN (RUS) - 126.19 Free Dance
7. Kaitlin HAWAYEK & Jean-Luc BAKER (USA) - 124.35 Free Dance
8. Shari KOCH & Christian NÜCHTERN (GER) - 121.71 Free Dance
9. Lorraine MCNAMARA & Quinn CARPENTER (USA) - 121.27 Free Dance
10. Anna NAGORNYUK & Viktor KOVALENKO (UZB) - 120.07 Free Dance
11. Alexandra NAZAROVA & Maxim NIKITIN (UKR) - 119.15
12. Madeline EDWARDS & Zhao Kai PANG (CAN) - 117.65
Last edited by Mao88; 03-01-2013 at 07:41 PM.
I like S/B and P/C a great deal. Think that 1-2 is correct.