Kristi Yamaguchi / Rudy Galindo pair redux, circa 2013? | Golden Skate

Kristi Yamaguchi / Rudy Galindo pair redux, circa 2013?

I think they are really going to do it! :) Look at that unison! :yes:

They probably heard about John Coughlin's and Alexis Scimeka's injuries and are ready to step in if needed.

More Kristi. Family reading hour.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...7a9907c75fac13764fbc06d45bd.jpg?itok=crSmsA3u

Emma Hedican (age 7) submits drawing of the Tooth Fairy in a contest to win a $10,000 grant to a local dental clinic to provide free dental care for children in her area.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...fcbc95f80f3f8f11390df478f1f.PNG?itok=JS-uBYBy

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Sure why not and let's dream big. Johnny Weir and Evan as a pairs team. They can skate to Ebony and Ivory for their short. And we can add Dick Button and Peggy Fleming too. And why not try Morosov and every skater he has had a relationship in pairs or ice dancing too. That way he will like have so many chances for gold. But seriously Kristi and Rudy had nice lines.

clairecloutier

Final Flight
They still look great together after all these years. Everything matching perfectly! What a pair they were.

noskates

Record Breaker
Wow SkaterBoy, what did you eat for lunch? That's fantasy on steroids. ;) They both have always had beautiful lines so it's no surprise they could strike a pose like that. I imagine they were just messing around at the rink. Is one of Kristi's daughters skating? And is Kristi living back in the SF Bay Area? I know Brett retired so there really was no reason to stay in North Carolina probably.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Actually, noskates, Bret played his last NHL season for the Anaheim Ducks, I believe -- anyway, he did not retire from the Carolina Hurricanes; he had already moved to another team. It was actually Mathman who alerted me to this, when I posted something about Kristi being in NC.

noskates

Record Breaker
Oh my - I had totally forgotten about Rudi and Emma and I was there for the opening ceremonies. Clearly Kristi and Rudi are still friends or she wouldn't have entrusted him teaching her daughter.

I really don't follow hockey so didn't know that Brett hadn't retired from the Canes. I'm still laughing at Mathman's pairings though!!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Can people inducted into the H.O.F compete again? Rudy is one of my favorites to follow on FB. He is so proud of his students. ...and his dog is SO cute!

I see Rudi isn't neglecting her hand positions. Middle finger depressed, forefinger and pinky elevated, like a proper ballerina. :)

sandi

Rinkside
Wow SkaterBoy, what did you eat for lunch? That's fantasy on steroids. ;) They both have always had beautiful lines so it's no surprise they could strike a pose like that. I imagine they were just messing around at the rink. Is one of Kristi's daughters skating? And is Kristi living back in the SF Bay Area? I know Brett retired so there really was no reason to stay in North Carolina probably.

Yup, she's been back living in the Bay Area for years. Bret is also an TV pre-game and post game analyst for the San Jose Sharks since 2009.