2013 Junior Worlds Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Junior Worlds Ladies SP

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Beautiful program from hae-jin, but why did she attempt the 3Lz+2T, she was landing 3T+3T in the JGP and the BV is 0.9 higher!! Yes, a top3 could be possible if her PCS is as high as 23 at least...

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I think So-Youn will be something special. She's a gorgeous skater to watch and considering the issues some of these other ladies had, I think she was underscored...
The layback was a level 1 and the combo was far easier than the others, so 46 is fine I think...
49 to Hae-Jin? :disapp: 22.06 PCS?! Gabrielle Daleman received a higher PCS! :eek:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
The layback was a level 1 and the combo was far easier than the others, so 46 is fine I think...
49 to Hae-Jin? :disapp: 22.06 PCS?! Gabrielle Daleman received a higher PCS! :eek:

Federation popularity at work
wait till Korea has more single skaters

vera01

Final Flight
Compared to Russian ladies, judges were really harsh on Hae-jin. I think Hae-jin deserved to be in Top.3..

vera01

Final Flight
I expected Hae-jin to beat Lipnitskaia. Lipnitskaia had better spins but Hae-jin had better jumps, and harder ones, too. It's probably because Lipnitskaia is Russian and unfortunately, Hae-jin doesn't come from a country with a strong federation support..

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker

Sure on TES but So-Youn has some of the best presentation in the field. Gorgeous carriage across the ice, good speed, lovely lines, expressive movements and nice choreography. Hae-Jin too. The judges base everything off of the TES...it's like they don't pay attention to the rest of the skating.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
ineteresting for FS, less than a point separating from them
Im sure the girls will be back in FS

Icey

Record Breaker
There are times when a skater gives an exquisite performance but because of the Tes the judges just will not give a proper pe or in or ch score. The commentators
were addressing that with regard to Have-jin. The ISU really needs to address this, as it certainly is not fair or good judging imo.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
There are times when a skater gives an exquisite performance but because of the Tes the judges just will not give a proper pe or in or ch score. The commentators
were addressing that with regard to Have-jin. The ISU really needs to address this, as it certainly is not fair or good judging imo.

This is what's wrong with the system. PCS are nothing but a tool, whether it's to prop someone or hold them down. I thought both Hae-Jin and So-Youn deserved better than what they got. This is more dirty skating politics rearing its ugly two-faced head.

Icey

Record Breaker
It would suit me if they would do away with the short program, as much as I enjoy seeing them. Maybe let them skate two longs, like they did one year in the GPF.