2013 Junior Worlds Ladies SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2013 Junior Worlds Ladies SP

Icey

Record Breaker
Do the rules say you have to skate to music? Just say your musical selection is "Silence". lol What was the pair skaters from Russia that skated to no music but had to repeat after the music was found.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
ha! the R-dude on eurosport said "we might have to interrupt and we will find out the results later" So, the event is over? Or they will show something?

Icey

Record Breaker
Maybe they will let her select what has been used so far by the other skaters as her music. Hopefully, she want choose Carmen!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
ha! the R-dude on eurosport said "we might have to interrupt and we will find out the results later" So, the event is over? Or they will show something?

British Eurosport guys said the'll come back live as soon as the problem is fixed

snsd

On the Ice
I really didnt expect to see this tonight..... Tomorrows Long program should be pretty exciting to see who ends up 2nd and 3rd. I think Radionova has nothing to worry about for tomorrow if she skates back to normal!

luckyguy

Match Penalty
It is strange to see to compete a woman (Cesario) against children (Radionova, Miyahara etc.). The woman showed the children what is figure skating about.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
British Eurosport guys said the'll come back live as soon as the problem is fixed
I am watching both in different comps in case if one feed gets bad/frozen/whatever. But Brit guy is "shut up" on my comp. Still nobody is showing fs..

let`s talk

Match Penalty
It is strange to see to compete a woman (Cesario) against children (Radionova, Miyahara etc.). The woman showed the children what is figure skating about.

Or maybe the kids showed her that they can easily kick up the butt of that who still failed to make the Senior National team at the age of 19.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Or maybe the kids showed her that they can easily kick up the butt of that who still failed to make the Senior National team at the age of 19.

:rofl:
Still I am glad Samantha skated here, it was one of the few enjoyable performances so far.