2013 Junior Worlds Men FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Junior Worlds Men FS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Was this the competition where they had the Zamboni that ran amok? Maybe the same person running that is updating the "live" feed. LOL!

Icey

Record Breaker
Weak, that would be a sight to see!!!! I LOVE WATCHING FS ROTFL

The driver probably had too much wine between groups. lol

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Kolyada apparently fell, so maybe he skated as always: some excellent elements, a couple of disastrous jumps... But Uno for now has the highest PCS!! :agree:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Time for the last group! So nervous!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Now the cycle race on Eurosport has finished, so they'll begin showing skating maybe??

silverlake22

Record Breaker
What happened to Hino?? I honestly thought he'd be on the podium or close to it here...very disappointing, he can do much better. Looks like Kolyada had a good skate, which makes me happy, he's a cutie and I felt bad when people said he was gonna wind up in like 15th before letting the kid even skate! He Zhang would still be recovering it appears.

Now the last group! Ahhh really hoping they skate well, will make the event more exciting. Hope Jin and Farris go for the quads :yay:

Icey

Record Breaker
I'm relieved it is time for the last group. This is too frustrating.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Kolyada apparently fell, so maybe he skated as always: some excellent elements, a couple of disastrous jumps... But Uno for now has the highest PCS!! :agree:

As it should be, Uno is freaking fabulous, and his FS is mesmerizing, so zen. This dude can contend on the senior level once he grows and gets the harder jumps, presentation is already there at barely 15 and 4'8".

vera01

Final Flight
They're having a lot of problems with this competition. It's not a senior competition but still...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Astrologically speaking, right now we're in a Mercury Retrograde period, which means problems with communication and transportation systems. Yes, yes, alot of people think it's junk, but these things do seem to happen more often when Mercury is retrograde.

ETA: Or it could just be too much vino (hic)!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Might not be a bad idea...Mercury is retrograde until March 17. LOL. Don't say I didn't warn ya.