2013 Junior Worlds Men FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 Junior Worlds Men FS

Icey

Record Breaker
Oh I wish I could have seen Jason he must have really brought it on.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Wow Jason beats Joshua in the FS! Even though 2nd overall. USA men 1-2-3. I've got to see this last group of 6 men on the replays.

Do we eat crow now since it seems USFS did send the right team to Jr Worlds? :)

M

mylastduchess

Too bad about Martinez!

hey thats the best result the Philippines has had so far, other Filipino skaters who are really American citizens have a hard time qualifying for Isu championship events... and he's actually from the Philippines. I can't remember anyone from a country with now winter that has ever placed this well at a worlds event and he has two more years to join and fight for a medal (last year he was 15th)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OH YES JASON! 224! No deductions, and he won the free skate, so my guess is he hit all the 3As!

Joshua and Jason add another 1-2 to their formidable list!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Josh i think is already top 5 in the US including the Senior men. Jason now seems to have conquered the triple axel. Now if he gets a quad he will be dangerous too.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
i'm going to bed now...one very happy gal!

Can't wait to watch videos in the morning ;)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Protocols are up. Jason Brown didn't get a single negative GOE from any judge. Even positive GOE on his solo 3A. The boy CAN do it! :eek:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Samarin and kolyada add up to 14 - too bad! almost at three - you can Blame kolyada sp or fall or Samarin for no 3a.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Protocols are up. Jason Brown didn't get a single negative GOE from any judge. Even positive GOE on his solo 3A. The boy CAN do it! :eek:

I think we can now offically say that he's got it.

The pesky "e" showed up for Josh again.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

The American men really brought it all today! And congrats to Martinez for improving 10 places from last year!