Sasha's spiral, etc. (pics) | Golden Skate

Sasha's spiral, etc. (pics)

windspirit

On the Ice
OK, so as I've found a new place to look up pics (thanks to Bynx), I've searched for Sasha's pics, too (and that's only the beginning, lol).

Her spiral (nice edge! :) ). This is a great position (modified Biellmann?). Another pic of it. Here she looks kind of like a Picasso painting, lol. Love this one.

There's a pic of her there in which she does Charlotte, quite an unfortunate shot (kinda like one of Michelle's), but what's funny is that she noticed the photographer, and the look on her face says: "I know where you live." :laugh:

Windspirit, the problem with the Charlotte picture is that now I have to pay to get the "Getty Images" watermark off!

Great comment about the "Piccaso" effect. It's impossible to spin or jump with a normal expression on your face, LOL.

ITA about the last one you posted. Now there's that Sasha attitude we all know and love!

Mathman

windspirit

On the Ice
Mathman said:
Windspirit, the problem with the Charlotte picture is that now I have to pay to get the "Getty Images" watermark off!
Naughty, naughty! :laugh:

Great comment about the "Piccaso" effect. It's impossible to spin or jump with a normal expression on your face, LOL.
That too, but I was thinking of everything: her face, her arm in a weird position, her dress (the asymmetric neckline) and legs.

Like Jenny and her sister, Sasha and her sister are both absolutely lovely girls. And ITA about the black "Malaguena" dress In '02/03 I thought it was in a tie for best costume with Michelle's "TFB" costume. Love the joy in her face and whole body. Too bad that was at SA (the only time she wore the black "Mal" dress this season) and that things became difficult by December. But you're right Mathman, from another post, these ups and downs are what make sports sports. The "ups and downs" are also what make photographers LURVE figure skating:laugh: Go get 'em Sasha!
Rgirl