2013 Junior Worlds Ladies FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Junior Worlds Ladies FS

lcd

Match Penalty
Long wait for scores = controversy and downgrades.

Lovely job from Samantha. My favorite pure skaters - Elena (for exuberance and technical prowess), Satoko (for musicality and elegance that captivates), Semantha (for maturity and completeness)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
***.'

Sorry bout that...but seriously?! There were some phantom URs....

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I thought Cesario would get the bronze. I smell a rat.....who's on the Technical Panel?
ETA: And her PCS were several points lower than they should have been. I call a wuzrobbed on this one.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Than she should compete with senior ladies and not with juniors

Her age still allows her to skate here, no problem with that. But if someone wants to see 'real mature lady skaters' they can go and see videos of Carolina, Kiira, Mao etc. or watch a senior championships. Then don't complain about 13-14 yo girls.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I thought Cesario would have got bronze. What happended her TES? She was below Miyahara. Enjoyable comp, much better than yesterdays short. Russia clean sweep the ladies, USA the mens.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So i guess tiny jumps and skating through the music is what counts now. Nice going. :bang:

katymay

Medalist
Oh Samatha...what a shame. I did notice some UR's but sheesh. And so nice to see a beautiful spreak eagle again. (A hard thing to do right by the way...especially a beautiful Cohen type spread eagle.)

I would have had her 2nd...