Thread: Tickets to Worlds?

Rinkside

Tickets to Worlds?

Hello! Is anyone looking to sell their tickets to the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships? Please private message me with the details, including your price. Thanks!

Rinkside
    Can I tag along on this Thread? I also have a set of lower bowl tickets for ladies short, free and exhibition, which I got in a 3-ticket package. Please PM me asap if you are interested.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by dml View Post
    Hello! Is anyone looking to sell their tickets to the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships? Please private message me with the details, including your price. Thanks!
    Hello, if you still are looking to tickets to Worlds, let me know. I purchased two tickets and a 3-star hotel room in a pre-paid package and now am unable to go. My tickets are in section 115, good seats. PM me, if interested. Thanks.

Sean

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tcskate View Post
    Hello, if you still are looking to tickets to Worlds, let me know. I purchased two tickets and a 3-star hotel room in a pre-paid package and now am unable to go. My tickets are in section 115, good seats. PM me, if interested. Thanks.

Sean
    Hey, I can buy at least one. Let me know.

Custom Title
    Selling my Ladies free ticket - just one ticket.
    Section 313 Row B

PM me if interested