Good Downer Abby news for a change! | Golden Skate

Good Downer Abby news for a change!

Oh, man, Kiri Te Kanawa? Awesome! I haven't heard much from her lately. She sang in Prince Charles' wedding: Handel's "Let the Bright Seraphim." She was also one of the great Marschallins of modern history (Der Rosenkavalier is one of my two favorite operas). She's the one in white and silver in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VbmCqK7XOw

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I am sorry to correct you, but the show is actually titled: Downton Abbey. Heaven forbid the English spelling police spot this! They won't be amused!

louisa05

Final Flight
I am sorry to correct you, but the show is actually titled: Downton Abbey. Heaven forbid the English spelling police spot this! They won't be amused!

I think Chris's thread title was meant to be pun regarding the rather tragic season we just watched.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Right you are, Professor! At t his point, I think they need to add about half a dozen of my favorite figure skaters to the cast to make me wanna watch it...put Yu-Na on there and I would watch even if she just reads a phonebook.....:laugh:
I think Chris's thread title was meant to be pun regarding the rather tragic season we just watched.