Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Takahito Mura

  1. #1
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    211

    Takahito Mura

    I've searched and searched and searched in Fan Fests and I can't find a thread for Mura, so that's why I'm creating it now.

    I just saw a clip which shows Mura doing a 4T-4T jump (@1:14)!!

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    520
    it seemed ur to me but still great job and thanks for creating the thread , great job on gps this year, many more success to come

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    thanks for creating the thread
    You're welcome! I was surprised that we don't have a thread for him yet. Have you checked out that clip? The amount of muscles he has in order to do a 4T-4T combo??

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    You're welcome! I was surprised that we don't have a thread for him yet. Have you checked out that clip? The amount of muscles he has in order to do a 4T-4T combo??
    i did, reaction from the ppl in the studio was funny

  5. #5
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    i did, reaction from the ppl in the studio was funny
    Yeah! I was like

  6. #6
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,070
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I just saw a clip which shows Mura doing a 4T-4T jump (@1:14)!!
    Wow!

  7. #7
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I've searched and searched and searched in Fan Fests and I can't find a thread for Mura, so that's why I'm creating it now.

    I just saw a clip which shows Mura doing a 4T-4T jump (@1:14)!!
    Impressive! I wasn't really a fan during previous seasons but I am now. I hope he continues to do well.

    Do all skaters have thighs like that? Couldn't understand his explanation though...
    Last edited by Ayeshoo; 12-01-2014 at 09:20 AM.

  8. #8
    Custom Title iceberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I've searched and searched and searched in Fan Fests and I can't find a thread for Mura, so that's why I'm creating it now.

    I just saw a clip which shows Mura doing a 4T-4T jump (@1:14)!!
    OMG aside from his attempted 4T-4T i;m so impressed with his physique such a beautiful body!!

  9. #9
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshoo View Post
    Impressive! I wasn't really a fan during previous seasons but I am now. I hope he continues to do well.

    Do all skaters have thighs like that? Couldn't understand his explanation though...
    Ok. This is what Mura said: "If you need to jump 2 quads, or 3 quads later, the more quads you jump, it is more probable that the last jump will be under-rotated. I believe those muscles are necessary in order to prevent that from happening."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •