Samantha Cesario | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Samantha Cesario

flying camel

Medalist
Her knee and ankle problems don't sound good, but she skates better then skaters who are healthy. I hope she medals in France. It won't be easy.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pulling for Sammi at TB but I think the best she will finish is 4th, unless Ashley stumbles. As tiresome as "Carmen" is, she really does a great job with it and becomes the character, as opposed to someone like Rika who just skated to it.

As a native Long Islander, glad she is working at Twin Rinks and she doesn't have to travel far for training.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wishing Sammi a great competition experience in Bordeaux! Stay healthy, Sammi!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
.where are her fans on this board. This was posted ages ago. All those views and no one says they love her? Have you seen better Carmen? Weird weird weird no response.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, I wouldn't have expected that, but I give her credit for knowing that she doesn't have it in her to compete anymore in addition to all the injuries she's dealt with.

I'm sure she'll make a fantastic coach and hope she'll get some up and comers who will put her native Long Island back on the skating map!

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm sorry to hear this. I liked her presentation and performance a lot. Maybe she could've skated for Italy. :think:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Although Samantha retired some years ago, I decided to update her OP, or rather make it from zero as the original note contained only some biographical info. I've added all the results and programs and all the videos I could find. I hope the fans will enjoy having the summary of Sami's career in one place.