Anna Pogorilaya | Page 45 | Golden Skate

Anna Pogorilaya

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Honestly a few years ago when I first saw her on the GPs I thought if she didn't survive the flood of Russian ladies or lost her jumps that she should go be a model because her body and face is A+ but I'm crazy glad she has proven me wrong. I can't wait to see what she's created with Misha.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Honestly a few years ago when I first saw her on the GPs I thought if she didn't survive the flood of Russian ladies or lost her jumps that she should go be a model because her body and face is A+ but I'm crazy glad she has proven me wrong. I can't wait to see what she's created with Misha.

She is tall for a figure skater but too short for pro modelling. I think that Anna would have better prospects as an actress.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
She is tall for a figure skater but too short for pro modelling. I think that Anna would have better prospects as an actress.

Well her jumps were always pretty big so I thought if she ever lost her jumps it would be due to her getting too tall so I thought the model route would be good because she's so photogenic. Her face just screams high fashion to me and I can totally imagine her modelling haute couture on a runway, she's got a great pokerface.

But you know, both can be good.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Oh. My. Goodness. :jaw:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

For the past few months, I have been planning on making a new avatar. It was going to be based on Anna's "Rise Like A Phoenix" gala routine from last season. I had even picked the photo that I was going to use. It was just motivating myself to do the editing (I am no good at editing photos!)

Now I am having second thoughts about the theme. Now I am so tempted to use one of these photos! :devil:

She is SOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Can you be more explicit ? And what connection with the possibility for Anna to be a model ?

We're just appreciating how gorgeous Anna is. And saying that she is more beautiful than many models and actresses.

Nothing more than that.

CaroLiza_fan

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Can you be more explicit ? And what connection with the possibility for Anna to be a model ?

As CaroLiza_fan said, I just think Anna is really pretty and she would make a great model if she ever choose that route.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Great news! Not a fan of Morozov's choreograpy but he did very nice job for Anna last season!! I guess he knew how to show her strength and athletism well in her programs.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Well her jumps were always pretty big so I thought if she ever lost her jumps it would be due to her getting too tall so I thought the model route would be good because she's so photogenic. Her face just screams high fashion to me and I can totally imagine her modelling haute couture on a runway, she's got a great pokerface.

But you know, both can be good.

I'm just here to say that I totally agree. Also, I've always thought that Hollywood is missing out big time by not having Anna, she's got that old-fashioned glamour that would make her magnificent on big screen.

Oh well, I won't cry if she continues to skate brilliantly though!