Anna Pogorilaya | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Anna Pogorilaya

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Congrats Anna, and I hope she never feels pressured to turn into a boring clone. I like her "unrefined" "Russian drama school" style...so sue me! ;)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Congrats Anna, and I hope she never feels pressured to turn into a boring clone. I like her "unrefined" "Russian drama school" style...so sue me! ;)

it may be dramatic but it shows their passion and fire to do anything :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
She has improved her spins I can see that. I hope she will bring up a wonderful fire bird tomorrow. She has fire within.

breynows

On the Ice
Congrats to Anna, she did a great job, hope she put on some more flirting in her firebird but we'll see :p

PS.: This girl is sexy oh my god :love:

Yamita

On the Ice
Marilyn Monroe? To express it in a mathematical form, Anna Pogrilaya > Marilyn Monroe, IMHO. :p

FIREBIRD

On the Ice
Anna is a lovely skater, such long limbs…lol. I love her SP dress, a big improvement from last year, and the color looks great with her blond hair! :love:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Anna is a lovely skater, such long limbs…lol. I love her SP dress, a big improvement from last year, and the color looks great with her blond hair! :love:

I'm gonna sound like a party pooper but I don't really like her dress. I wished that it was all that same colour of blue.
But I do agree that it is an improvement from last year.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
watched pogo's program, a bit frantic, but I also like that dress, works well with her blonde hair, and it feels unique, but somehow suits her skating style.