Thread: Heather's TV page not updated

Heather's TV page not updated

I usually go there to see what's on. I was surprised to see no worlds schedules. Does anyone know what and when NBC will broadcast this year? TY!

Custom Title
    Ditto. I've relied on her page for years now. Hope someone can get us the information. Is Heather okay? I hope nothing happened to her.

Custom Title
    I also have relied on her skating page for many years. I hope someone in the skating community has a way of reaching her and seeing if she's okay.

I just looked at the calendar and realized that Worlds is next week! It took me completely by surprise. (This is what comes of not having Heather's page to depend on.) I can't wait.

Custom Title
    NBC is only showing a 3 hour broadcast on Sat 3/23 - one week after Worlds!! Here is an ad posted on youtube: http://www.examiner.com/article/worl...and-icenetwork.

If you are lucky enough to get Universal Sports, here is a link to their schedule: http://universalsports.com/2013/02/2...viewers-guide/

icenetwork.com has not yet posted their schedule.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Re IN: whenever IN's is, it will be after NBC and US have stopped airing it.

Custom Title
    This makes me furious. I cannot get Universal Sports. There are so many areas that can't get this cable channel and if they do they have to buy a boatload of other channels they're not interested in. No wonder figure skating interest is dying in the US. Nobody can see it!!!!

Rinkside
    Does anyone have the tv schedule for the 2013/2014 season? Thanks.

If you go to the USFS site, there is a listing of airdates for the GP series (NBC's paltry coverage). I think the first event to be aired on network TV will be Skate America on 10/20.

Gambatte, Max Aaron/"No letting off the gas pedal" golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilsalund View Post
    Does anyone have the tv schedule for the 2013/2014 season? Thanks.
    FYI, a week ago, someone else started a thread in The Edge to ask this same question (about the 2013-2014 TV schedule in the U.S.).

In post #10 on Page 1 of that thread, I posted NBC's figure skating schedule for the 2013-2014 season (as buried in a long and wide-ranging USFS pdf). (Exceptions: the schedule does not include NBC's coverage of the Olympics.) The same post has the air date for ESPN's Kerrigan/Harding documentary + the Disson broadcast schedule.

As iluvtodd said, the first event on NBC's schedule is Skate America on Oct 20. NBC will air live coverage from 4-6 pm ET. (As always, check your local listings. )