2013 Worlds Practice Music Rotation | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Practice Music Rotation

bibi

On the Ice
Thanks! Do you know if we can access the practice rink with our All-event tickets?

Tereska

Rinkside
http://www.worlds2013.ca/event/competition_schedule.html
This is what the official website states about the practice rink:
A limited amount of tickets for practices at Western Fair Sports Centre will be available at the door based on availability. A Budweiser Gardens event ticket also includes access to practices at this facility on the date on the ticket (example: a Pair Free Program ticket allows access to practices on Friday, March 15). Western Fair practice tickets cost $15 for the day and children 12 years and under have free admission when accompanied by an adult.
From what I understand, if you have an all-event ticket, you have access to all official practices. If you have a single event ticket, you have access to the practice rink on that date. If you do not have any ticket (or you want to attend a practice at the practice rink on a day you do not have a ticket), you may purchase practice rink tickets at the rink on the day of, provided they are not already full and/or sold out. My apologies if I've misinterpreted any of this! (Practices at Budweiser Gardens is a different set of rules.)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I see that Song is listed. I know there was some controversy earlier over who would be sent to Worlds Song or Han. Looks like it will be Song.