Practice reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice reports

katymay

Medalist
She looks amazing!! Yay! I am excite.

Well, it is just a practice, but she looks a bit fatigued. (Could be jet leg, sure). There are certainly shades of the old Yuna, such beautiful lines and stretch....but I wouldn't say she looks especially strong. Certainly though, her skating skills are on a whole 'nother level...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the clip of Yuna! She is looking fit, trained and fabulous!

cheerio2

On the Ice
Well, it is just a practice, but she looks a bit fatigued. (Could be jet leg, sure). There are certainly shades of the old Yuna, such beautiful lines and stretch....but I wouldn't say she looks especially strong. Certainly though, her skating skills are on a whole 'nother level...

Yeah, she did look a tad fatigued, and I don't expect her to be the same skater she was in 2010...it is 3 years later which is a long time in the figure skating world. Her 3-3 is just as beautiful as I remembered it though...wowzers.

Eislauf

On the Ice
Yeah, she did look a tad fatigued, and I don't expect her to be the same skater she was in 2010...it is 3 years later which is a long time in the figure skating world. Her 3-3 is just as beautiful as I remembered it though...wowzers.

Isn't it though?! Such height! I suspect she may simply be conserving her emotional/physical energy for what's going to be a draining, pressure-filled week for her. I think she did all her jumps and spins (??) and just skipped over a few of the footwork sections.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm not there but I picked up the following tidbits from twitter:

- Ross looked faster in his SP runthrough (clean) than he did at Nationals

- when they called Max to do his runthrough Ross started clapping :biggrin: