Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Practice reports

Just was reading the tweed from Osmond on GS.It was only mins old when i saw it. Of course i dont know if she planned practice or not. Just of course she couldnt have been there at that time. Last update she said finally in London.

Thankyou so much for the reports on Patrick starryxskies , so much appreciated. So glad he is doing well.

Custom Title

Practice reports

Quote Originally Posted by momskate View Post
    London is 1.30 min or so from Toronto.
    If you are speeding. :LOL: Probably not a good idea given the rain throughout today.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by starryxskies View Post
    Patrick was really on during practice today, Canadian ice is doing him well. (Half) standing O for him after he finished. Javier was really struggling throughout. Dai didn't land the 4T during the SP run through. I don't really remember details about Yuzu, sorry. I was kind of preoccupied filming him
    Honestly, besides Patrick, none of the top men were really killing it.

Brian is in pretty good shape too, he ran through his FS instead. He practiced a lot of jumps. I'm really excited to see him skate this week

Kovtun seems like a nice guy, I feel bad for him that he's under all this hate because of his fed. He was one of the few guys that went straight to the crowd of girls to sign autographs after his practice.
    Are you there? Thanks a lot for the report! Please please cheer for all skaters for the rest of GS members who can't attend the comp like myself!!!

Rinkside

Practice reports

Kaetlyn Osmond flew in later this evening according to her twitter.

Finally in London!! :D #soexcited #worlds2013
    Kaetlyn Osmond (@kaetlyn_23) https://twitter.com/kaetlyn_23/statu...83106554445825 March 12, 2013
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 03-12-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Are you there? Thanks a lot for the report! Please please cheer for all skaters for the rest of GS members who can't attend the comp like myself!!!
    I was! Unfortunately I won't be there again until Friday for the Mens Free :( I had Monday practice tickets and where I am was a relatively close drive. I'm really happy I decided to attend the practices today! It's really fun seeing the skaters' "non serious" sides and which non top tier skater has the most followers. Tomas Verner had a cute group of fans screaming I love you Tomas all over the place haha it was really cute. Korea's Kim Jin Seo had a small number of korean girls screaming for him and making heart signs at him too.

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    According to Ashley Wagner's facebook/Twitter her luggage is missing.

Also, Hielo Español on Facebook has some practice photos of Javi:
    http://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set...ype=1&refid=17

Hope the link works.

Custom Title
    Kexin Zhang's practice video http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6rqOBdlCiAM/
    I really want Kexin to do well and get scored fairly here.

Yuna's http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/FjIvse7S7lg/

Banned
    any updates on Sui/Han ?

Banned
    More of Yuna: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzWntz-vfF4

Sui/Han were weak yesterday, with low jumps.

Custom Title
    The lack of videos amazes me. There are lots of people in the audience and even a web stream for Canadians.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    The lack of videos amazes me. There are lots of people in the audience and even a web stream for Canadians.
    where is a link to the web stream of practices?

Custom Title
    Could anyone tell me how is Liza? What did she do on practice? Was she there at all?

Quote Originally Posted by snsd View Post
    where is a link to the web stream of practices?
    You have to have a paid subscription to Skate Buzz to view live (main arena) practice stream. It is geo-blocked outside of Canada.

Here is the link.

http://skatecanada.ca/tabid/21853/la...S/Default.aspx

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by starryxskies View Post
    Patrick was really on during practice today, Canadian ice is doing him well. (Half) standing O for him after he finished. Javier was really struggling throughout. Dai didn't land the 4T during the SP run through. I don't really remember details about Yuzu, sorry. I was kind of preoccupied filming him
    Honestly, besides Patrick, none of the top men were really killing it.

Brian is in pretty good shape too, he ran through his FS instead. He practiced a lot of jumps. I'm really excited to see him skate this week

Kovtun seems like a nice guy, I feel bad for him that he's under all this hate because of his fed. He was one of the few guys that went straight to the crowd of girls to sign autographs after his practice.
    I hope all the guys find their footing! Great to hear that Brian and Patrick are in good shape. I must be so out of it: why is Kovtun "under all this hate"? People hate the Russian federation? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope Kovtun feels welcome at Worlds (is it his first?) and gets recognition for his efforts. How nice that he went to sign autographs.

Yuna‘s spread eagle-2A-3T-2T
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6K-tp5eoJ4

BTW, isn‘t there Chan‘s video?
    I heard that Chan performed a perfect SP(including 4-3, all spins & steps) yesterday!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast