Practice reports | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Practice reports

bramweld

Record Breaker
The bodice is gorgeous - the color, beading and design - but IMHO the skirt looks too heavy, stiff and dowdy for someone as youthful and pretty as Tessa.

Well I think it looks lovely. A much more flattering fit than the previous one, that was also lovely. But who knows I reserve the right to change my mind when and if we get a better look.:biggrin:

inskate

On the Ice
Mao just arrived from Detroit; she appeared in practice but just went through her LP choreo without the jumps. Akiko reportedly looked amazing today!

Krislite

Medalist
Another clean full run-through by Yuna, this time of her SP. So two clean LP's and one clean SP. :) Waiting impatiently for videos. :biggrin:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I hear Gracie & Ashley both skated well today.

Castelli & Shnapir landed a really good 4S throw at the end of the practice.

C&L did skate their FD; she has a bump on her head.

Madison Chock run into Charlie at the end of D&W's practice (FD? SD?) Neither was hurt.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow.

OK, I'm not crazy about a couple of spin positions... but there's really not much else to criticize here. This is a podium spot for sure if she skates like this in competition.

Really beautiful... and how nice to hear some different music.

ETA: In reference to Kim's short program practice skate

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I hear Gracie & Ashley both skated well today.

Castelli & Shnapir landed a really good 4S throw at the end of the practice.

C&L did skate their FD; she has a bump on her head.

Madison Chock run into Charlie at the end of D&W's practice (FD? SD?) Neither was hurt.
Go Gracie and Ashley! Ashley was 4 minutes late to practice. A real nail biter. Collisions are BAD. The Italian wreck was horrible.
Having fun, wish you were here. (BTW, I Dont know nothin' about skatin' but I and my friends disagree with the brand X forums PRs.
We say Carolina and Mao are not jumping at their best. )

Krislite

Medalist
Go Gracie and Ashley! Ashley was 4 minutes late to practice. A real nail biter. Collisions are BAD. The Italian wreck was horrible.
Having fun, wish you were here. (BTW, I Dont know nothin' about skatin' but I and my friends disagree with the brand X forums PRs.
We say Carolina and Mao are not jumping at their best. )

Are Carolina and Mao at the practices? Wonder how they're doing... I haven't heard or read much about them in the last couple of days.

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
Yu Na Kim seems to do better under her Korean coach than Orser. Gao also did better. The 'magic' coach is just a fantasy.
Will P. J. eat her cake if Yu Na wins by a mile?

Carolina Kostner, who?

aftertherain

Record Breaker