2013 Worlds-Mens SP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds-Mens SP

Verner was actually better than usual. Those jumps were close and I think they could have been landed if he fought for them a bit more, lutz especially. It seemed ok. Good choreo but can't really appreciate it when he is so tense and cautious. Why does he have to be such a hopeless headcase? :(

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Takahito MURA (JPN)

Music: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona

1T
3A
CCoSp
3Lz+3T
CCSp
StSq
FSSp

Big mistake on quad attempt, the toe completely slipped...

SP: 36.17 + 37.29 = 73.46
In 6th (out of 28)

icebeauty

On the Ice
Woah, Max Aaron may have a shot at a top 10 berth.

yeah...who would have thought...now here's to hoping the judges use the same standards to judge everyone in the FS...and stop witht he reputation bonus
perhaps Max and Ross might just be able to pull off a magical 13...the US has more than enough talent on the men's side to deserve a third spot, now they just need to earn it!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Verner was actually better than usual. Those jumps were close and I think they could have been landed if he fought for them a bit more, lutz especially. It seemed ok. Good choreo but can't really appreciate it when he is so tense and cautious. Why does he have to be such a hopeless headcase? :(

That's it. He should be able to do these routines clean or nearly so. He just seems to crumble mentally. I can't recall anybody who seems to shoot himself in the foot so much. I say that with no malice, I've seen him live and he can be a great performer.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Verner really benefited from skate order. If he had skated 10 skaters earlier, I don't think he would qualify for the free.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Waah, Mura, why? :( This competition is not exactly what I expected so far. I'm scared for that last group.

Skatie

On the Ice
I blame the 2 annoying brats in neon yellowish clothing waving their stupid stupid hand puppets sitting in the front seats. Do you guys see them? They're so distracting.

They have been doing that all competition. If i were sitting behind them i would have lost it. Cant believe their parents let them go on like that