2013 Worlds-Mens SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds-Mens SP

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I had high hopes for Brezina a couple of years ago, but he doesn't seem to be developing any signature style, artistry, etc. And this music choice is horrible. Does Czech Republic have any hot new blood coming down the pipeline?

seniorita

Record Breaker
Hanyu aside, the costumes of this group are strange. But I find Brezina's costume the worst of all.

Nice quad sal from Michal but his set up was extremely long and awkward to watch. The music at the end is a little too messy but nice effort. I believe his FS will be nicer to watch.

I don't think he even pretended to do any steps before that 4sal.

I had high hopes for Brezina a couple of years ago, but he doesn't seem to be developing any signature style, artistry, etc. And this music choice is horrible. Does Czech Republic have any hot new blood coming down the pipeline?

Sadly not. Coufal was once promising but it looks like he didn't survive puberty.

Kaska doesn't seem to be able to learn the 3a.

Puchi

On the Ice
That's why skaters like Abbott should forget about the big choreo and focus on the jumps.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Insult to injury... I don't think that quad got nearly all the way around.

First impulse is to score it as an over-rotated triple toe with a fall.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
As much as I am happy for Kevin Reynolds, I would like a skater whose program has more substance to win the SP (and has performed well), pls.