Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 671

Thread: 2013 Worlds-Mens SP

  1. #226
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    459
    Amodio converted his LP from last season to a SP?

  2. #227
    Custom Title starryxskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    208
    Is it weird if i say Amodio's facial expressions even resemble Morozov during the Moro-moves? It's just too funny.

    Omg that fall....I love how he laughed it off.... but I hope he's ok...oh no...

  3. #228
    More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,822
    Florent AMODIO (FRA)

    Music: Memories of Sobral by Sebastien Damiani

    3S
    3A
    FCSp
    StSq
    3Lz+3T
    CSSp
    ... completely whiped out on entry to CCoSp, stayed flat on his stomach for quite a while

    SP: 37.99 + 38.74 - 1.00 = 75.73
    In 5th (out of 26)

  4. #229
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    I do agree with this.
    Yeah, I could see 81 for that performance, but not 85. I'd say even Javier had a better look on the ice and emoted more than Kevin. It's just Kevin suddenly proved he could land quads consistently and happened to perform better than top guys at 4CC, plus Worlds is in Canada. Kevin still has a lot of work to do IMHO presentation-wise, but who cares as long as he's got quads and appears to some eyes to be landing them with URs.

  5. #230
    Edgy Details
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cracow
    Posts
    795
    Good effort from Joubert, but Im so over his boring same old same old programs. He scored too high IMO

  6. #231
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Art&Sport View Post
    Yeah, I could see 81 for that performance, but not 85. I'd say even Javier had a better look on the ice and emoted more than Kevin. It's just Kevin suddenly proved he could land quads consistently and happened to perform better than top guys at 4CC, plus Worlds is in Canada. Kevin still has a lot of work to do IMHO presentation-wise, but who cares as long as he's got quads and appears to some eyes to be landing them with URs.
    I agree, JFernandez totally eclipses KReynolds when it comes to interpretation.

  7. #232
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    370
    75 for no points for a spin and not quad???? Amodio was way overscored

  8. #233
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    908
    Sometimes I feel that FAmodio tries too hard to be too unique and too new but his fall and samba moves at the end of the sp make feel that he is the real deal.

  9. #234
    Custom Title snowflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,457
    Verner, please skate well!

  10. #235
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    641
    Was Amodio's 3sal supposed to be a quad? If not, why would he choose a salchow?

  11. #236
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    Was Amodio's 3sal supposed to be a quad? If not, why would he choose a salchow?
    Quad. He did it at Euros.

  12. #237
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetskates1 View Post
    Sometimes I feel that FAmodio tries too hard to be too unique and too new but his fall and samba moves at the end of the sp make feel that he is the real deal.
    ^^^ yup! it just proves that the what he's doing on the ice, is just him...no faking...as good of a recovery as i've ever seen...keep that crowd happy!

  13. #238
    Outdated Old Dinosaur
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by jan View Post
    75 for no points for a spin and not quad???? Amodio was way overscored
    I have to agree. In addition, I'm surprised he didn't get hit with a deduction for excessive interruption to the program. When he fell... he just lay there for quite some time.

    I think the scoring for this group in general has been generous.

  14. #239
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    671
    Verner wants Cieplucha to qualify..

  15. #240
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    182
    Amodio overscored. I think Max was underscored a bit.

Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •