2013 Worlds-Mens SP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds-Mens SP

sweetskates1

Medalist
Been waiting and waiting for that Denis, my man! The sport's still got ahold of me. :) Forget the ridiculous score, Denis has the goods artistically and with calming those nerves his tech which was always there, has been allowed to shine. Denis is the real thing: a complete figure skater. Kevin Reynolds, not so much. Keep it going for the lp Denis. Whatever Frank said or did (maybe it was you seeing KR winning 4CCs that got the fire going in you), stay on target. Love Denis' programs and if he can do the lp this well, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the medals. LP though is another hill to climb.

I agree with all you have stated above, thank you. Go TAKA!!!!!!!!

flaneur

On the Ice
Is it just me or does Takahashi take a long time stalking the quad in this program? Unfortunate two footed quad but lovely otherwise

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Patrick Chan must be feeling a bit of a breather now that all his competitors are not exactly bringing it (though Dai did his best!)

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I think I have a shirt just like Patrick Chan's ... except it's black and has no ruffles and it's more like a tunic.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I think PChan has done it. Still hoping for a medal for Daisuke. He will deliver in the free.

FTnoona

Final Flight
Wow, my fear that Japan might lost 3 spot in olympic might come true!

At least Dai is still reasonably in it. It's up to Hanyu and Mura to salvage what they can in the FS. I can see Mura doing better than Hanyu in the free.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
PChiddy is looking quite good tonight. Best I've seen him this season.