2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Pechalat and Bourzat were delightfully saucy. Loved all the skirt lifting. Wish they did more of it! And Nathalie seems to have her bust strapped down, which is pretty antithetical to the can can. :disapp:

swurvestar

Rinkside
Looks like Pasquale was kinda shocked by P/B's scores. Definitely way too high in my opinion. Must be hard for him considering he coaches both teams.

jan

On the Ice
In the slow motion replay they were way off, on the wrong edges...he should be shocked at the scores.
Looks like Pasquale was kinda shocked by P/B's scores. Definitely way too high in my opinion. Must be hard for him considering he coaches both teams.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Nathalie's another cemented-to-the-ice skater tonight. This wasn't as bad as some are making it out to be, but it wasn't really crisp or sharp and just well...boring.

Why hasn't USFS retired Shibs, yet? Come on, there's so many interesting US teams and the judges seem to love H/D so why prolong our misery?

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Before anyone else gets started. I really liked the Shibutani's dance. I like their skating. I have liked them since I saw them at the novice level. I hope they do very well.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Why hasn't USFS retired Shibs, yet? Come on, there's so many interesting teams and the judges seem to love H/D so why prolong our misery?

I predict that is coming next year. They will be dropped off the U.S Olympic team in favor of Hubbel & Donahue.