Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD

Custom Title
    I'm no dance expert, but C/L's dance looked much better than both W/P and P/B.

Custom Title
    I think they will need oxygen tanks to get through their long!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Looks like the panel/judges are desperate to keep P/B positioned for that bronze.

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Why hasn't USFS retired Shibs, yet? Come on, there's so many interesting US teams and the judges seem to love H/D so why prolong our misery?

Custom Title
    Before anyone else gets started. I really liked the Shibutani's dance. I like their skating. I have liked them since I saw them at the novice level. I hope they do very well.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Why hasn't USFS retired Shibs, yet? Come on, there's so many interesting teams and the judges seem to love H/D so why prolong our misery?
    I predict that is coming next year. They will be dropped off the U.S Olympic team in favor of Hubbel & Donahue.

Tripping on the Podium
    Wow Maia has really improved. I used to think Alex was so much better than her but she seems to be catching up.

Can someone tell me what the Shibs costumes, choreo and whole routine had to do with the music? There was no connection at all, they could've been skating to anything. Terrible interpretation of a Dance Classic of the Ballet world and Ice Dance past.

Custom Title
    Why hasn't USFS retired Shibs, yet? Come on, there's so many interesting US teams and the judges seem to love H/D so why prolong our misery?
    Raspberries

Custom Title
    I still think the Missing music was a major mistake, but the Shibs skated that better than they have all season I think.

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    Before anyone else gets started. I really liked the Shibutani's dance. I like their skating. I have liked them since I saw them at the novice level. I hope they do very well.
    Too late, I was first.

Custom Title
    I think the Shibs' programs this year just weren't that great. And they seriously should have changed coaches--they are the orphans in the Zoueva group now.

Custom Title
    OMG!!!!!!!! The Shibutanis were FANTASTIC!!!!

Holy crap!! That SD was incredible!

Custom Title
    Too late, I was first.
    i'm very glad to see them ahead of Chock and Bates.

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by La Rhumba View Post
    Can someone tell me what the Shibs costumes, choreo and whole routine had to do with the music? There was no connection at all, they could've been skating to anything. Terrible interpretation of a Dance Classic of the Ballet world and Ice Dance past.
    Yes. As usual. It's just .

The elements actually worked really well for them tonight but that choreography and that program is just ridiculous. I didn't see any connection between their movements and the music.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    i'm very glad to see them ahead of Chock and Bates.
    except that they arent.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast