2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
This is their first season together. Give them a break!

No, it is their second, and it is fine to be not great after not much time together, but then your federation shouldnt be pumping you up to ridiculous degrees and giving you scores 20 points or so higher than you could ever hope for in international competition, which has been done for one half of the team in any partnership he was in.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Does it really take this long for the next group to come out? It seems so long. I don't want to miss Davis/White!

ETA: Nevermind. I see them now.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's Zamboni time, so it's usually about a 15-20 minute break. But they'll be back in a few minutes.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Tessa's new dress is too dark and heavy-looking for their light-minded waltz. It would suit a dramatic prog well enough but not theirs.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
hehe. D/W hard work and sportsmanship is surely worthy huge respect. Knowing in advance that they have zero chances for gold in canada, and yet delivered like that- "we are over your crap" attittude.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Bingo IP--one of the things I think they've really improved is their lines. And people may complain about Zoueva's choreography, but when she's good she's very very good indeed. Great program.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Congrats to D/W, and you can see their hard work clearly, but how is that a dance? I just don't get them, but congrats just the same:scratch: