Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD

Outdated Old Dinosaur
    Well, that French team had my favorite hill-billy polka so far. How's that for faint praise.

Although the spirit was nice... was it as big a mess as it appeared to my untrained eye?

Yay! Well done Lloyd and Pernelle! Thoroughly deserved, and at last the Judges went with them.

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    I thought this was the most polished we have seen from them so far. Good elements.

I thought they'd keep regressing and eventually give up soon but it looks like they have finally managed to turn their fortunes around.

Custom Title
    It looks like Gilles & Poirier will be somewhere from 13th to 15th after the SD depending how the British and Germans fare. Very poor like I predicted. A mediocre and ridiculously overhyped by the CSA team.

Chock & Bates have a huge gap over these middling mid pack teams that have gone so far. That has got to fit a number of teams that are left still in between probably. It will be interesting to see how high they finish.

They're showing Takahashi/Tran's EX from last year's World Championships on the LTV7 feed .....

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    20 teams making the FD really is not enough. :(

Mysliveckova/Brown and Karmi/Lindholm both skated really well but will not make it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    It looks like Gilles & Poirier will be somewhere from 13th to 15th after the SD depending how the British and Germans fare. Very poor like I predicted. A mediocre and ridiculously overhyped by the CSA team.
    This is their first season together. Give them a break!

Custom Title
    Chock/Bates program was brilliant!! And probably the most interesting that we will see choreographically tonight.

Custom Title
    Is there a way to stop the clop clop clop from the chat box on the ESP UK Stream?

Ah, never mind. I found the mute button (thank the Lord!).

Custom Title
    Being Igor's #1 team certainly has its perk. Judges take you seriously.
    Madison and Evan were former World Jr. champs, so the pedigree is there.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    This is their first season together. Give them a break!
    No, it is their second, and it is fine to be not great after not much time together, but then your federation shouldnt be pumping you up to ridiculous degrees and giving you scores 20 points or so higher than you could ever hope for in international competition, which has been done for one half of the team in any partnership he was in.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    Is there a way to stop the clop clop clop from the chat box on the ESP UK Stream?

Ah, never mind. I found the mute button (thank the Lord!).
    you can also close the panel on the right that says Live Support CRICFREE TV ... click the x to close the panel or watch this stream instead:
    http://mypremium.tv/stream/?id=1454&1318021101

Custom Title
    Thank you auser--I love the Eurosport guys and that stream is much better than the first.

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Does it really take this long for the next group to come out? It seems so long. I don't want to miss Davis/White!

ETA: Nevermind. I see them now.

Custom Title
    It's Zamboni time, so it's usually about a 15-20 minute break. But they'll be back in a few minutes.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast