2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ice Dance Short Dance SD

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stunning. Wow. Suffice it to say the judges didn't leave much room for them to be beaten.

The rest of the SD may be a let down.

This British couple is very nice, I'm sure... but they look so weak in comparison.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yee haw!!!!!! It's another polka hoedown. Well at least they didn't default to the TECHNO version of Cotton Eye Joe.

Funny how no North American team is doing the hoedown thang...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
What's a perfect TES score? All level 4s-- and +3 GOE? It's like 40 something, right?

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go the Brits! Super skate. :p :biggrin: :cool:

You did GB proud. :)

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Yee haw!!!!!! It's another polka hoedown. Well at least they didn't default to the TECHNO version of Cotton Eye Joe.

Funny how no North American team is doing the hoedown thang...

Actually I thought the Brits were more Folky than Country myself.

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I absolutely adored Winkler and Lohse, one of my fave couples of all time, but this German couple leaves me cold.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Actually I thought the Brits were more Folky than Country myself.

Actually I do think they've been the best of the hoedown bunch. But it's too good a running joke to ignore. ;)

The Germans were very Conceptual, but they looked like the Jr Accountant and the Mousy Secretary.

Yay! W/P are back.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Maybe the Germans are striving to be the Rahkamo/Kokko of the 2010-2018 time frame....but are not quite yet there.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Maybe the Germans are striving to be the Rahkamo/Kokko of the 2010-2018 time frame....but are not quite yet there.

THANK YOU. I can't tell if it's just his receding hairline, but it felt very much like something they would do, but less fluid or well thought out.

auser

Record Breaker
Lovely return to comp from W/P. Poje steams up my laptop screen so much I can't possibly view it from a rational technical perspective:biggrin:

Kissx3

Final Flight
I haven't kept up with this at all I guess, I didn't even know W/P were going to be here. Impressive from Weaver considering she must have just just just recovered from that broken leg extremely recently.