2013 Worlds - Pairs SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds - Pairs SP

K/S skated very well but M-T/M were just exceptional and I think they should have retained the lead.

That's the best skate I have seen from K/S in a long time, hope it scores well. My stream froze for the triple twist, I hope it was clean.

Crash as always but better than usual.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
If that will Not be ahead of MT/M then goodbye K/S

It is, but by a small margin.
I was one of the "haters" who thought Mt/M are usually over-scored. But they improved so much lately and to be honest their performance was so far the most enjoyable for me (and this coming from a huge S/S fan). Technically Mt/M are much stronger and their program today was very well skated, they are becoming top skaters and are closing the gap

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
K/S skated very well but M-T/M were just exceptional and I think they should have retained the lead.

Crash as always but better than usual.

MT/M do not deserve to be so close with K/S in PCS yet
still though a clean MT/M deserve to place ahead of D/H

katia

On the Ice
Because first would be Russians, second would be Germans and third would be Chinese (or perhaps D/R). It may be that M-T/M will be in 7th place after the short.

MT/M do not deserve to be so close with K/S in PCS yet
still though a clean MT/M deserve to place ahead of D/H

M-T/M had better technical elements and an excellent program. I'd have them behind on SS and PE but close if not ahead on TR, CH and IN. Definitely ahead overall.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Mt/M and K/S are very different. K/S are very elegant on ice, they represent the traditional Russian style of skating. Mt/M have their style:) It's more...hard?It's great and not as soft as K/S

Mirunna

Record Breaker
M-T/M had better technical elements and an excellent program. I'd have them behind on SS and PE but close if not ahead on TR, CH and IN. Definitely in first place overall.

In front of S/S? I don't think it will ever happen if S/S skate well. V/T and S/S are locked for gold and silver as long as they stay on their feet IMO.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yay for Kutien! Luckily the stream just came back, but I'll get to watch what I missed as soon as the last group skates. Thank you!

In front of S/S? I don't think it will ever happen if S/S skate well. V/T and S/S are locked for gold and silver as long as they stay on their feet IMO.

Obviously not. :p

I meant 'ahead' and not 'in first place', corrected now. ;)

I was comparing M-T/M and K/S.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
M-T/M had better technical elements and an excellent program. I'd have them behind on SS and PE but close if not ahead on TR, CH and IN. Definitely in first place overall.

ita. I liked them more than S/S.

ita. I liked them more than S/S.

I meant better than K/S not S/S. ;)

S/S are in a totally different league to M-T/M. Much more speed and power, better postures and lines.

Although it's hard to defend S/S's very high TR, CH and IN scores given how empty their program was.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I meant better than K/S not S/S. ;)

S/S are in a totally different league to M-T/M. Much more speed and power, better postures and lines.

Although it's hard to defend S/S's very high TR, CH and IN scores given how empty their program was.
oh...:p it's just that S/S looked flat to me..elements, yeah, but this year's programs are killing them:slink: they can do better than this