2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 43 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
I was SO BUMMED to miss most of the comp but watching these last skates kinda glad I did. If the ice has been this wonky for everyone I sort of feel like I would have spent half the time heartbroken.

waddup

Rinkside
This is a disaster for MAO. The 3axel won't score, she will get no credit for the loop and she did a 3-2, not a 3-3. If she places in the final group with that skate, then the judging is NOT fair after all. She deserves to be quite low after that.... regardless of 8.0's in the PCS .....

Ahead of Suzuki???? Close to Ashley??? C'mon, Mao has been GIFTED her scores.

hate to say it but mao always tends to get higher scores....

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Carolina KOSTNER (ITA)

Music: A Transylvanian Lullaby (from "Young Frankenstein" soundtrack) by John Morris
The Devil's Trill by Guiseppe Tartini

3Lo - nice
3T+3T - fall
FCSp
2A
StSq
CCoSp
LSp

Shame about the fall, this program is nice.

SP: 34.01 + 33.85 - 1.00 = 66.86 (SB)
In 2nd (out of 34)

Quite generous score

creme cup

Rinkside
How come her 3A get +GOE?
It was definitely two-footed and barely rotated!
Things went bad and I feel sorry for Mao and it obviously seems judges feel the same way too

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I hope Akiko, Mao and Carolina pissed off enough to come back with a vengeance in the LP. I want to watch a nail-biting competition, dammit!

(And because I like their LPs the most.)

Kinga

Medalist
In addtition to the mistake in the combo, I found Caro's program very frantic somehow... It is not the same flow I have seen from her before.
I dont know. I really hope this does not score over the roof.

Moment

Final Flight
Carolina's 3Lo was gorgeous, but fell on her 3T-3T.

Congrats Queen, you take the lead even being underscored.

LMAO.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Carolina KOSTNER (ITA)

Music: A Transylvanian Lullaby (from "Young Frankenstein" soundtrack) by John Morris
The Devil's Trill by Guiseppe Tartini

3Lo - nice
3T+3T - fall
FCSp
2A
StSq
CCoSp
LSp

Shame about the fall, this program is nice.

Absolutely STUNNING dress. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Wasn't a fan of the facial theatrics early on but OMG, LOVE the dress.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Mao's step sequence is really joyous.

Carolina was skirting into Gloria Swanson territory with some of those facial expressions and gestures, but she really has turned into a joy to watch. Shame about the fall. Strange competition.

tulosai

Record Breaker
In addtition to the mistake in the combo, I found Caro's program very frantic somehow... It is not the same flow I have seen from her before.
I dont know. I really hope this does not score over the roof.

I thought her flow was good. What I really loved though was her costume. OMG gorgeous. I am choosing to focus on that rather than the depressing skating...