2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

dwiggin3

Final Flight
I'm watching the Latvian tv version...is anyone getting an exhibitions skaters from Nice Worlds.....

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How strange to see Yuna wating to skate in this early group with these other skaters i've never seen before. Why is she skating so early?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I'm watching the ISU channel which is an improvement over the hahasport and latvian TV--fewer freezes and quicker to resolve when they happen. High quality. The only problem is the geoblocking. I've managed to get it by setting my VPN server to "Panama." lol. Best bet for those not in USA, Canada, Europe, Japan, Korea, China, Brazil. Or who have VPN setting that can get you outside these areas. I think that leaves about 2 dozen skating fans in the rest of the world. And it's free.

Icey

Record Breaker
yeah, I wonder how it will affect her score skating so early

If she and orser's paths cross< I wondr if they will kiss and hug or.....

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
While waiting for ice to dry and warm up to start, the monitors are broadcasting a listing of milestones in jumping in skating history, followed by technical how-jumping is done. Very informative for casual viewers in the audience. wish more competitions would do this sort of thing in the "downtimes."

Yuna is looking regal on the sidelines.
ETA: Some of these ladies, this may be their only chance to share ice with Yuna!

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Are skaters seeded in the SP based on their highest SP total for the year or was it by random drawing? I can't seem to remember how it's done these days.

berrycute

On the Ice
yeah, I wonder how it will affect her score skating so early

If she and orser's paths cross< I wondr if they will kiss and hug or.....

I wonder if her de-Canadazation will play a role in her PCS here? PJ Kwong doesn't seem to love her so much anymore

icellist

On the Ice
Since everyone is tuning in now for Group3/Yuna, I'll stop commentating because I have to leave later :laugh: But highlights of the first 2 groups are Kaetlyn Osmond and Brooklee Han. If you haven't watched Brooklee Han before. I highly urge you to.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Oh, really like the Belgian girls dress...very pretty!

Hate to see the tights that only cover the heel of the skate rather then the entire boot. picky I know, but still...it's worlds.:scowl:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Are skaters seeded in the SP based on their highest SP total for the year or was it by random drawing? I can't seem to remember how it's done these days.

World Ranking. Since Yuna hasn't compeated in some time (no GP in the last two years and just one Worlds in 2011 which only counts for 70 percent of the points she earned tehre) her ranking is relatively low.