2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 45 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Had Caro been clean, she would blow yuna out of the water in term of PCS. I'm expecting higher PCS in the LP as well.

hurrah

Medalist
I wonder if Alena's gonna get the final group treatment. Mind you. She's doing better than I expected.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Mao should be above Ashley and below Kanako, IMO...

Cuz Mao's your favorite? Catch as catch can in this sport. Canada sure has got some home-cookin' goin' on here. Fabo for Meagan and Eric -- they were great altho' all told I don't think they are better than S/S, but tryin' to keep Osmond and Reynolds on or close to the podium is sickening IMO. I can see now that barring injury and major f-up, V/M look to be winning gold before SD even begins. Seems as if Canada also has Sochi gold wrapped up for team event. Doesn't hurt to have a Canadian as number 2 ISU honcho.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alena LEONOVA (RUS)

Music: Slumdog Millionaire (soundtrack)
Indian Hip Hop

3T+3T<<
3F - turnout
2A
FCSp
StSq
CCoSp
LSp

Neither above or below expectations

SP: 26.47 + 29.83 = 56.30
In 13th (out of 35)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'm a Caro fan, but that score is ridiculously inflated.

Fall on a 3-2 Toe combo... cause no way that second one was rotated.
It was actually a 3-3 and there is no comparison between Mao and Kanako, artistically!! The TES is lower, and that's correct, but Carolina did everything perfect, just one mistake, and she has the best programs of the competition, artistically!

ForeverFish

Medalist
Alena double-footed and Ur'ed her 3-3, and did a weird twist out of her second triple. This shouldn't break 60.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I LOVE this programs and, please, don't criticize a lot for the score, there is no-one in this competition who has programs as difficult, choreographically, as Carolina's SP, she deserves the highest PCS!!

OH BALONEY! You would feel this way, being from italy. But those of us with eyes and brain can see that funny business is going on with this scoring.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
To be honest, I like Alena's Costume. My feed kept freezing. how'd she do? It looked like she ran backwards the way she landed the second part of the combo.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Cuz Mao's your favorite? Catch as catch can in this sport. Canada sure has got some home-cookin' goin' on here. Fabo for Meagan and Eric -- they were great altho' all told I don't think they are better than S/S, but tryin' to keep Osmond and Reynolds on or close to the podium is sickening IMO. I can see now that barring injury and major f-up, V/M look to be winning gold before SD even begins. Seems as if Canada also has Sochi gold wrapped up for team event. Doesn't hurt to have a Canadian as number 2 ISU honcho.

You do not know prettykeys well. She's definitely not a Mao uber (she loves Yuna!).