2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

dwiggin3

Final Flight
World Ranking. Since Yuna hasn't compeated in some time (no GP in the last two years and just one Worlds in 2011 which only counts for 70 percent of the points she earned tehre) her ranking is relatively low.

well now, that would make sense!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anne Line GJERSEM (NOR)

Music: Hey Pachuco (from "The Mask" soundtrack)

1S - weird slip, foot banged together
3Lo - held on, no combo
FCSp
2A
StSq
LSp
CCoSp

Ends a bit after music. She looks sad.

SP: 19.53 + 19.00 = 38.53
In 9th (out of 12)

LeReveur

On the Ice
Are links to live streams allowed to be posted? If so, would someone please provide one? All of the websites I've tried haven't worked. Thanks!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Norwegian girl is very cute and junior-looking but has some nice qualities. Hopefully she'll develop a bit in the next couple of seasons as a senior.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
So far very interesting. I would say Osmond was ranked fairly BUT I will be curious how do you compare that skate to Wagner and Gold. Who is the favourite between GOld and Osmond I would like to know - watch the pcs if they both skate reasonably well!

berrycute

On the Ice
Nathalie Weinzierl looks a touch like Kimmie Meissner. She's skating to a version of This Land is Mine with a throbbing disco beat. Costume is pretty though.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nathalie WEINZIERL (GER)

Music: Exodus performed by Maksim Mrvica

3F - stepout, hand down
3Lz+2T
LSp
FCSp
2A - skid landing
StSq
CCoSp

Some mistakes

SP: 26.82 + 21.32 = 48.14
In 4th (out of 13)

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Nathalie Weinzeerl's SP music reminds me of Kozuka's Exodus short program. I really hope he brings it back next season.

LeReveur

On the Ice
Thanks. I've used the "Latvian TV" source in the past with success, but I keep getting "Connection failed: Application rejected connection." Any alternatives?

icellist

On the Ice
Before I forget, I really really hope that Kexin Zhang and Zijun Li can make the magic 28? To retain 2 spots for next year and Olympics?

LeReveur

On the Ice
Thanks, Mirunna. I got the website to load, but there is no video for me! Maybe I will just have to watch videos linked later!!