2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So far very interesting. I would say Osmond was ranked fairly BUT I will be curious how do you compare that skate to Wagner and Gold. Who is the favourite between GOld and Osmond I would like to know - watch the pcs if they both skate reasonably well!

Gold lacks the personality on the ice and performing skills of Osmond at this time in their respective careers. On the other hand Gracie has huge jumps and speed and ice coverage which makes up for a lot of polish in her skating.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuna KIM (KOR)

Music: Kiss of the Vampire by James Bernard

3Lz+3T - nicely done! Great speed
3F - also nice
FCSp - bit wobbly landing
2A - SE entry
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

She's still got it - the Queen is back with big jumps! Not my favorite SP of hers, but this should take the lead easily.

SP: 36.79 + 33.18 =69.97
In 1st (out of 14)

Lower than I thought. Levels?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The Italian commentator said that the technical panel gave an "e" for the flip...

berrycute

On the Ice
Yuna did everything right and clean but this program is too ugly (at least, the music is too ugly) to get a standing ovation. Most people stay in their seats despite some impressive jumping from Yuna.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well even Phil Hersh can't complain:

Yuna!!!!!!! Fabulous SP. 3Lz-3T with huge runout, great footwork, total command. Welcome back, Queen Yuna. #FSWorlds13

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Looked like a great program, too, from what I got to see. I didn't get to see much, though. Here I go trying another stream.

Awesome that Yu Na's in such great form though. I've always liked her.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Beautiful jumps, beautiful SS, incredible sophistication, but she left me cold I have to say...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
She doesn't crack 70!! With 3Lz-3T, 3F and 2A. There must have been UR's there or low levels. Man, she was underscored!