2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So it sounds like Yuna didn't get the +GOE she has gotten in the past. Interesting, I look forward to watching it myself.

calstudent

Rinkside
Her flip has a history of edge problem, whether it was 'e' or '!'
Since there's no more '!' she's going to get 'e'
I thought she fixed a year before the Olympics. Strange. Maybe she was nervous and reverted back to old technique.

No she doesn't. Let me clarify this for you. She has received one "e" and four "!"s ever in her entire career as a senior figure skater. And they were back in 2008-2009. The calls were still very controversial at the time.

ForeverFish

Medalist
No she doesn't. Let me clarify this for you. She has received one "e" and four "!"s ever in her entire career as a senior figure skater. And they were back in 2008-2009. The calls were still very controversial at the time.

She's been away for two years. If she had even the slightest problem with her flip before, I wouldn't be surprised to see issues in her first major competition since 2011.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I liked Popova as well, but I want to rip that pink tail off the back of her dress. LOL I seem to be in Fashion Bee-yutch Mode. Need more cawfee...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elena GLEBOVA (EST)

Music: Tales and Legends by Rolando Tambin

3T+3T
3S
2A
FSSp
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

Nice clean skate, she seems satisfied.

SP: 29.47 + 25.12 = 54.59 (SB)
In 3rd (out of 20)

vera01

Final Flight
Actually, I think she did receive +GOEs for her 2A. It was probably her LSp that got a low score.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yes to Glebova, but that last spin was a bit wonky (and she looks like a cheerleader minus the pom-poms).

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Anyone else having issues with the autorefreshing score page? Occasionally it's refreshing to a "This page cannot be loaded" page.

It's not my internet since nothing else is having trouble. And it goes away once I manually refresh.

FlattFan

Match Penalty

That's enough calls to be a lipper.
Let's not rewrite history here. She lipped. She fixed it in 2009, made the flip unstable. For a while, she got the right flip.
Hasn't done flip in a while, and now got another one called. Nothing's controversial or wrong about that.

Kinga

Medalist
Finally Glebova delivered! Although the second piece of her music is a bit heavy and makes it difficult to the audience to respond warmly.