2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

ForeverFish

Medalist
Gracie gets so excited and nervous she sometimes loses concentration. She was tight her jumps didn't have the usual height and flow they usually do.

I was just happy she landed them. She seemed a bit slow through the whole program, though. She'll be forgiven because it's her Worlds debut.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
In the reply, it look like the 3T in the could be ruled UR, because while I think Gracie went round, her toe pic touch the ice. Given the sticklers on this tech panel, I wouldn't be surprised if they ruled as such.

artsciboy

On the Ice
58 for that !!!! :mad:

I thought Gold was correctly scored. All of her jumping passes were shaky, which combined with her wonky spin, tentativesness and her lumbering around the ice did not a good performance make. I was actually shocked at how close her PCS was to Osmond's (28.62 v. 29.54).

vera01

Final Flight
Wow.. Judges this year are actually giving out the correct scores. I hope they don't give out inflated scores to last two groups.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elene GEDEVANISHVILI (GEO)

Music: Schindler's List (soundtrack) by John Williams

2Lz+3T - shaky landing, held on
3S - twofoot, turnout
FSSp
2A - tilted landing, stepout
LSp - fell on entry, restart will not count
StSq
CCoSp

Messy performance sadly. Problems with all jumps and fall on spin will get 0 point and -1.00 deduction

SP: 18.54 + 24.86 - 1.00 = 42.40
In 16th (out of 22)

She will not qualify for FS

Kissx3

Final Flight
Still a good debut from Gracie. She has a crazy amount of pressure on her for a debuting senior.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Rough skate for Elene G, but she looks better than she has in a long time. The ombre is much more sophisticated and looks good on her.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I think Gracie will be fine. 58 is not a terrible score and she has a TES packed FS that if she hits she can score well.