2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

katymay

Medalist
She looks like she's lost too much muscle weight. This is too skinny to be healthy for her. Sad for her--she's so much better than this.

I didn't even recognize her...but skating is loathe to talk about the elephant in the room. But when I'm pretty sure I can see someone's heart beating through their chest...there might be a problem, eh?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a reminder that Eurosport 1 International (But not British 1) is joining the action now. They're showing Kim Yu-Na to fill in the time until we're re-surfaced.

http://88.80.15.211/b00ha/20130129/vv5107f619a3b01512238544-493129.html

By the way, what a performance! I was expecting her to be good, but not quite THAT good!!! It wa as if she was never away!

Hopefully Mao will step up to the challenge ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yep, she's definitely improved on that from the beginning of the season. Maybe, knowing how she's a contender for an Olympic spot, her coach will get David Wilson or someone of similar caliber for her next year.

Gracie did try to sell the program much better then she has in the past. Her coach better get on the ball though and look for outside help to work with Gracie and get her some decent programs. The choreographer that they are using isn't getting it done. I think Gracie is a diamond in the rough.

ranjake

Final Flight
Grace does need a choreographer though, the program looks like she put it together herself. I love that she smiles and sells it though.

I really agree. It sometimes seems like she's not utilizing what she CAN do as well as she might except for her jumps. So much potential...

Icey

Record Breaker
Even if the controversy was buried, nothing wrong with someone wishing something different.

ForeverFish

Medalist
Even if the controversy was buried, nothing wrong with someone wishing something different.

I know that, but it's irking when it's brought up again. Especially on the Worlds thread, when we're all wishing the ladies who qualified the best.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
This is just too cute. From US Figure Skating:

Haha! @GraceEGold tells the media she is waiting for a good time to ask @Yunaaaa for a picture #FSWorlds13

delray1977

Rinkside
(sigh) Christina would not have garranteed us 3 spots either. I have a feeling she would have gotten lost in the shuffle.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Does anyone know why Akiko Suzuki is in the fifth group instead of the sixth? If I'm not mistaken, she's ranked 2nd in the world right now. Or is that not how starting orders are determined?