2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 47 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Liza misses the second to last group. Her PCS will suffer a lot but on the other hand if she brings it, she can move up some places.
6th place is a curse for Mao
As I predicted Yuna won the SP.
Carolina's score make no sense, I am sorry, yes, give her the highest PCS, she deserves them but she FELL. A fall is a fall and Kanako/Kaitlyn (at least them) should have placed in front of her

Art&Sport

Medalist
Oh, what a result! Caro can fall and b/c she's defending World champ, she gets a bye. This sport isn't worth the effort. And as far as Mao, as much as I admire her, that's the result she gets for being held up for most of the year on PCS while making lots of URs.

I admire Ashley for really bringing it and giving every ounce of her grit and talent. Ash was lowballed here, just like the U.S. men. U.S. skaters just can't get no respect. Even our top of the top, D/W, have to take a back-seat to Canada's V/M, and be dissed as "Kraft singles."

millie

Medalist
Cuz Mao's your favorite? Catch as catch can in this sport. Canada sure has got some home-cookin' goin' on here. Fabo for Meagan and Eric -- they were great altho' all told I don't think they are better than S/S, but tryin' to keep Osmond and Reynolds on or close to the podium is sickening IMO. I can see now that barring injury and major f-up, V/M look to be winning gold before SD even begins. Seems as if Canada also has Sochi gold wrapped up for team event. Doesn't hurt to have a Canadian as number 2 ISU honcho.

Sure, Canada has all the judges in their pocket and they are going to let the Canadians win...get real...The Canadian are where they are are because they deserve to be there.

creme cup

Rinkside
I guess judges forgot how strict they were in earlier groups..
Yuna, Kanako and Katelyn brought out seemingly seamless programs but they are beaten/closely threatened by visibly wobbly programs. Weird.

junglejim123

Spectator
Since I cant view any of this SP Id like thank all of you for your postings !!! Asusual the scoring makes you wonder whats going on !!! Thanks to all !! Go Ashley !!!

Art&Sport

Medalist
Sure, Canada has all the judges in their pocket and they are going to let the Canadians win...get real...The Canadian are where they are are because they deserve to be there.

Meagan and Eric deserve to be where they are. Osmond is not all that. Patrick deserves to be in first place, but not by 14 points. And Reynolds' score was way inflated. Like I said, Patrick and V/M have already won, and Canada has wrapped up the Sochi gold medal in the team event. Politiking always helps good skaters.