2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

icellist

On the Ice
Tina Stuerzinger, another beautiful girl. Her opening moves remind me of Lepisto’s latin piece. Nice 3Lz-2T. Hangs on to the 3T. Slipped on the landing of the 2A. Fast and centered bielmann. I do have to say her arms are less airplane than Meissner or Lepisto. Like most latin pieces in FS, lacks flare but looking forward to what she can do in the future.

Icey

Record Breaker
gee of all mornings for me to oversleep. Doesn't look like i missed many. Good morning all, at least to those in EST lol

Icey

Record Breaker
I wonder if we will have a repeat of last night with someone getting such a large score it will be hard for anyone else to have a chance at the gold.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Because Canada is on Daylight Savings Time.

Already?! We don't go to British Summer Time for another 2 weeks!

I always thought everybody changed their clocks at the same time - onto Daylight Savings Time at Easter, and off it at Hallowe'en.

Hey, you learn something new every day!

CaroLiza_fan

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I wonder if we will have a repeat of last night with someone getting such a large score it will be hard for anyone else to have a chance at the gold.

I hope not. I hope the scores will be close, it's more exciting this way. But it is posibile if Yuna hits and Mao misses the 3A. Or the other way.

Icey

Record Breaker
Michelle's and Irina's Oly music, except we didn't see michelle except at some fluff comp

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker

I hope not, but I think this field is more wide-open and you'll see more skaters within 10 points of the first place finisher.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anita MADSEN (DEN)

Music: Totentanz by Maksim Mrvica

3Lo+2T
3S
LSp
2A - clean, not much speed coming out
FCSp
StSq
CCoSp

Solid skate from our Danish girl! She looks absolutely overjoyed - nice to see.

SP: 25.30 + 20.86 = 46.16
In 3rd (out of 6)

icellist

On the Ice
Anita Madsen of Denmark. Good 3L-2T. So many three turns into her 3S. A lot of speed in her 2A. Great energy in her program but lacking in quality or difficulty for her spins. Great skate for her but other than the turns into her 3S, transitions were non-existent. Prob, SB skate but dunno how the judges will feel

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well Anita brought the traumadrama music, and while her footwork sequence was horribly unmusical, she should beat her SB with that. She looks thrilled.

Ah...not quite. Cute coaches though. :)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Very good program but the best thing about Anita are her coaches!! I saw them at Euros and they're absolutely hilarious, it's always really nice to see a coach so deeplt involved in his athlet's performance (it reminds me of Tarasova)!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Isadora WILLIAMS (BRA)

Music: Maria and the Violin String by Amrash

3Lz+2T - small, but landed
3F - e, stepout
FSSp
2A - ok, bit scratchy
LSp
StSq
CCoSp

She looks satisfied with her skate, nods.

SP: 26.14 + 20.49 = 46.64 (PB)
In 3rd (out of 7)

icellist

On the Ice
Brazilian on ice! I wonder if she’s closer to Portugese than Brazilian. Ksenia Makarova’s music from last year. 3Lz<-2T but good flow through out. Step out on her 3F. Jumps must be tough for someone on the shorter side. Spirals into her 2A. I like how she doesn’t force herself into bielmann and is satisfied with a level 3. Very fluid performance. It seemed like a 6.0 program and I’m content with that.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Love the Danish coaches Kalle Strid and Martin Johansson(though they are Swedish :)) They seem totally supportive and their skaters are developing fastly. Yesterday Justus made the final for the first time at worlds and now Anita also did well. Hope she makes the final... fingers crossed