Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Worlds Ladies SP

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Anita MADSEN (DEN)

Music: Totentanz by Maksim Mrvica

3Lo+2T
    3S
    LSp
    2A - clean, not much speed coming out
    FCSp
    StSq
    CCoSp

Solid skate from our Danish girl! She looks absolutely overjoyed - nice to see.

SP: 25.30 + 20.86 = 46.16
    In 3rd (out of 6)

Custom Title
    Anita Madsen of Denmark. Good 3L-2T. So many three turns into her 3S. A lot of speed in her 2A. Great energy in her program but lacking in quality or difficulty for her spins. Great skate for her but other than the turns into her 3S, transitions were non-existent. Prob, SB skate but dunno how the judges will feel

Custom Title
    Well Anita brought the traumadrama music, and while her footwork sequence was horribly unmusical, she should beat her SB with that. She looks thrilled.

Ah...not quite. Cute coaches though.

Custom Title
    wow what a loop

and funny coaches

Very good program but the best thing about Anita are her coaches!! I saw them at Euros and they're absolutely hilarious, it's always really nice to see a coach so deeplt involved in his athlet's performance (it reminds me of Tarasova)!

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Isadora WILLIAMS (BRA)

Music: Maria and the Violin String by Amrash

3Lz+2T - small, but landed
    3F - e, stepout
    FSSp
    2A - ok, bit scratchy
    LSp
    StSq
    CCoSp

She looks satisfied with her skate, nods.

SP: 26.14 + 20.49 = 46.64 (PB)
    In 3rd (out of 7)

Custom Title
    What music is Isadora Williams skating to? It's very pretty -- and FRESH.

Custom Title
    Brazilian on ice! I wonder if she’s closer to Portugese than Brazilian. Ksenia Makarova’s music from last year. 3Lz<-2T but good flow through out. Step out on her 3F. Jumps must be tough for someone on the shorter side. Spirals into her 2A. I like how she doesn’t force herself into bielmann and is satisfied with a level 3. Very fluid performance. It seemed like a 6.0 program and I’m content with that.

Love the Danish coaches Kalle Strid and Martin Johansson(though they are Swedish ) They seem totally supportive and their skaters are developing fastly. Yesterday Justus made the final for the first time at worlds and now Anita also did well. Hope she makes the final... fingers crossed

Edgy Details
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    it's always really nice to see a coach so deeplt involved in his athlet's performance
    Well, it depends, Morozov is also very involved, but I don't know if I like seeing it..

memoirs of a gesha.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    What music is Isadora Williams skating to? It's very pretty -- and FRESH.
    Мaria and the Violin's String by Ashram. It's the music Ksenia Makarova skated last season(and this one too I believe), it's a very beautiful program, you should check it out

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    Мaria and the Violin's String by Ashram. It's the music Ksenia Makarova skated last season(and this one too I believe), it's a very beautiful program, you should check it out
    Ah yes! Lol I think my memory is going. But it really is a great piece of skating music.

Miserere Nobis
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    The problem with Leonova is that she achieved her good results with easier competition, and started struggling right at the time that the competition heated up.

ForeverFish, do you think the Russian Fed would send Leonova to the Olympics if they only got two slots from Worlds?
    Definitely not. But with three spots, it's absurd to suggest that one of the younger, more inexperienced girls would be sent ahead of her.

Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast