2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

FSGMT

Record Breaker
There will be haters, that's obvious, you can like it or not, but this score is deserved!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Wow, great skate by Osmond. Fast and clean. Only thing I wish was that with such dark hair (is it normally this dark?) she would have not worn black - maybe something more tropical and bright. Good for her! Latin style suites her. Tons of attitude.

My first thought when she came out is that she had dyed her hair darker.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Wow, great skate by Osmond. Fast and clean. Only thing I wish was that with such dark hair (is it normally this dark?) she would have not worn black - maybe something more tropical and bright. Good for her! Latin style suites her. Tons of attitude.

I like the dress, but I think it would look good with a touch of red somewhere in the costume. Not digging the hot pink (?) lips either.

But great for her; she makes it look too damn easy.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Not that much inflated, so deserved score
I was expecting Osmond though with 70+ SP with inflated home ice scoring

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Carol BRESSANUTTI (ITA)

Music: Besame Mucho by Artie Shaw

3Lo - twofooted, looked < in replay
3T+2T
FCSp
StSq
CCoSp
2A
LSp

She looks enjoyed with her skate

SP: 24.03 + 20.48 = 44.51 (PB)
In 6th (out of 10)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Am I the only one who wants to take Bessamutti out for SEVERAL very fattening pasta dinners? She is scary thin.

icellist

On the Ice
Tough act for Carol Bressanutti from ITA to follow. Doule foots the 3L after 3 turns into it. 3T-2T with almost no height. I don’t want to sound mean but she needs a cheeseburger. She looks like Jenny Kirk :\. Fake stumble in step sequence? Her combo spin was great but got slow in the end. OOne foot entrance into her 2A and twizzle out into a very fast layback. It ended better than it started.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Good job Carol!! :clap: Skating after such a beautiful program like Kaetlyn's is difficult, there's no comparison between them, but she did what she was able to so... well done!