2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I think that the last spin was an invalid element, because the first attempt was actually considered a level0 spin, and so there was a total of four spins...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nathalie WEINZIERL (GER)

Music: Havana by Dave Grusin

3Lz
2A+3T
3Lz - fall, no combo
FSSp
3F
StSq
2Lo
3S
3S+2T+2T
LSp
ChSq
CCoSp

One fall and one pop, but 5 solid triples.

FS: 52.02 + 43.32 - 1.00 = 94.34
Tot: 142.48, in 2nd (out of 4)

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
The 1st group is actually quite watchable, which is a pleasant surprise. Lots of technical content, 3lutz, 3flip, 3loop...

jatro

Rinkside
Overall a nice performance by the German girl. She has good quality in her skating. Attempting the harder jumps, lutz and flip should help her score...I see her going into the lead.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I liked Natalie's skate. Not the most interesting choreography and it's too bad about the lutz and loop but a decent skate. I think she should move up a bit. Love seeing the lower ranked skaters doing well. Makes for a good competition.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I don't think I'll ever like the dresses/costumes that seem to made up of threads and swirls. Looks messy and like it's about to fall apart. I hope for another good skate.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Its only the first group and we already have 3 scores in the 90s... Very promising for a good night of skating. This worlds really really need one.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
The two Chinese skaters, Kexin and Zijun really surprised me. Zijun is the total package while Kexin needs to work a lot on her artistic side.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kexin ZHANG (CHN)

Music: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind by Joe Hisaishi

3T+2T - fall
3Lz+2T
3Lo - perhaps <
FCSp
3Lz
3F - e
3S+2T
LSp
StSq
ChSq
2A
CCoSp

One fall on the planned 3-3 combo, but the rest looked solid enough. No expression whatsoever, though... Some of her combos looked UR in replay

FS: 48.37 + 41.24 - 1.00 = 88.61
Tot: 137.41, in 4th (out of 5)

She must've gotten some < and <<

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yay, very nice by Zhang :) I really like her a lot and hope she will have a strong season next year.