2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

neraiselle

On the Ice
Cousins saying Kexin had many of her jumps underrotated and had a wrong edge call on the flip, hence the low low marks.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Aw, I liked the pink gloves. When I saw them I thought, "OK, this is going to be fun." LOL

The jumps sort of came apart towards the end but I thought she had the best presentation so far. Loved when she winked at the judges.

Marchei peaked too early. :(

Mess on the jumps but finally a skater using their whole body to express the music and not just stroking from one element into another.

Robeye

Final Flight
Watching the Russian link now. A very expressive language, though I don't understand a word of it :laugh:.

When does British Eurosport come on?

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Wait. Elizaveta is in the second group?? I really must have missed something. I am sure she'll come back flying in the free.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Eurosport being classy and showing Snooker. Oh, how I hate them sometimes. They should have started an hour ago. Looks like it is over now. Yay.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Tukt really has to be stopped by the costume police. This and her SP costumes are 1) almost identical 2)not flattering to her body 3) kind of objectively ugly 4)very dark/dank in tone