2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

sask8

Rinkside
Can you watch the Eurosport feed on a Mac and do you have to download some
thing?

I can...if you click the arrow key another window will open...just close it. Then you will have to wait several seconds but once the video starts you will have to close the pop ups by clicking the "close button" (it's an x). However, note if you click hover over one of the "x" it will move to the center side of the pop-up window. Once it moves, just click it.

If you haven't fallen asleep during Lafuente's 'performance,' Jenna probably ensured you zoned off. :p

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Ah, my Russian online tv is terrible...music is way ahead of the picture. Any good links working for people?

aero

On the Ice
I was going to mention how Alena was holding onto all of her jumps, albeit barely, but then she fell on her salchow...

aftertherain

Record Breaker
That rink is definitely smaller than what they're used to. So many skaters have either been close to or have crashed into the boards!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Good lutz for Alena, but when the jumps are not there, you can really see how weak her SS are and how empty this program is, with long preparations for the jumps and almost no transitions... (But it will still receive 55+ PCS)