2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Oh, next year then..One 1 thinh I'm certain of is that Liza will take this experience and be BETTER..

tulosai

Record Breaker
I feel no emotional attachment to Gracie so frankly I will be ok however she skates, though I'd like the USA to have 3 spots. I'd like Russia to have 3 more and that's not gonna happen probably so I will survive if the USA does not get 3 spots either.

Really well choreographed program for Glebova! That was a nice change after Leonova's and Tuk's vomfests. :p

ForeverFish

Medalist
I feel no emotional attachment to Gracie so frankly I will be ok however she skates, though I'd like the USA to have 3 spots. I'd like Russia to have 3 more and that's not gonna happen probably so I will survive if the USA does not get 3 spots either.

As an American, my reactions are probably more amplified. But I am seriously upset that the Russians seem to be on the verge of losing their 3 spots.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Natalia POPOVA (UKR)

Music: La Bayadere by Leon Minkus

3F
3Lo
3T+2T+2T
FCSp
CCoSp
3T+2T
3S+2T
3S
2A
StSq
ChSq
LSp

She makes small fist pump. Wow, quite clean skate w/ 6 triples (some look tilted a bit, but she landed them fine)

FS: 54.01 + 49.84 = 103.85 (PB)
Tot: 155.52 (PB), in 3rd (out of 12)

tulosai

Record Breaker
This may be an odd thing to comment on but Popova has VERY nicely centered spins. In terms of centering she could be in there with anyone in the world, and I think that's awesome.

REALLY enjoyed her performance as well.

jatro

Rinkside
Lovely skate from Miss Popova. Never heard of her before but very good. And that's an interesting cut for the dress.

Great job!

aero

On the Ice
Popova with a clean skate! :) Not the most difficult program, but it was executed fairly well. She has great lines too.

Irina89

On the Ice
Really well choreographed program for Glebova! That was a nice change after Leonova's and Tuk's vomfests. :p

We all get it that you don't like any of the Russian skaters...I don't think you need to be rude...