2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 48 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ok whatever. She got us the three spots and looks at peace with it. I think that was one of her main goals here and she's achieved it (as well as finishing no lower than 6) so if she is happy I will be too.

willdu

On the Ice
YAY! 3 spots. I take back everything I said about these two and sending Gao. They really pulled it together and hopefully this is the rise of US ladies again.

katymay

Medalist
Not impressed with Wagner. Not enough technical content and a flutz on top of that! Tepid applause.

Hard to do even a flutz at the tail end of a program...when your legs feel like rubber. I enjoyed the program overall, strange stuff at the end which is unlike Ashely. (she has great conditioning and usually doesn't die at the end)

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Gold and Wagner have already made the U.S Olympic team IMO. Even if one of them skates a real stinker at Nationals they will be held up somehow, or they will simply send them despite not being top 3. The other U.S girls have a spot to fight for now. I think Zawadzki or Gao will get it, but others will believe too.