2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 60 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

jfdw

Rinkside
Hurrah Kaetlyn! 8th Place! 2 spots :)

Hahah... her response to her score: "I've done my job!"

Good for her. This is her first world's and she is only seventeen. She sure did her job got Canada 2 spots for next year. She got lot of experience this year. I think she held it to-gether very well. I hope she improves each year and they do not put too much pressure on her too soon. I hope she enjoyed her World's experience and she made Canada proud.
Good Job
Katlyn

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Why does Yuna's music sound so weird? It's like it's being blasted by a boombox or something.

It's also a terrible selection of musical cuts. I just can't warm up to her FS no matter how well she skates it. Her SP, on the other hand, I love, and I'm so happy to see her skating so well, but- ugh, her FS.

It's nice to see that the judging has been so fair (comparatively, at least) in the ladies' competition! I'm glad the US ladies have three spots again- but moreover, I'm SO happy that Zijun and Kanako skated well!!

ETA: Yuna performed the heck out of a mediocre program. It's so nice that she's back, and back with a vengeance!! Now get an awesome set of programs for the Olympics, ok? :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm gonna go ahead and put Kim with Kostner on my tipsy list of best overall skaters to ever grace the ice.

She is a unique talent and I am VERY glad she is back so that we can all be enthralled by her again.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Yuna performed another perfect program... I feel no connection to her still.... congratulations to her fans! She is truly a great athlete.