2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Monika SIMANCIKOVA's music made me think Ashley was up. Puzzled me a bit there, especially since I was away from the screen ...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Monika SIMANCIKOVA (SVK)

Music: Bacchanale from Samson and Delilah by Camille Saint-Saens

2A - scratchy, forward w/ hand down
3F
3T+2T+2Lo
3Lo
FCCoSp
LSp
3S+2T
3T
3S+2T
StSq
ChSq
CCoSp

Mistake on the double axel, but otherwise very solid on the jumps.

FS: 53.43 + 44.41 = 97.84 (PB)
Tot: 149.02 (PB), in 1st (out of 2)

jatro

Rinkside
oh oh Ashley's music. forward on axel, nice flip, smooth three jump combo, good loop, salchow combo, toe loop...she's skating well...second salchow...interesting spin position in final combo.....very nice...No major mistake from the slovakian girl

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Is she allowed to do two 3sal combos? Anyways, I liked her skate and I liked that her dress wasn't the obvious sari design and not too many Egyptian poses either.

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
This girl was clearly undermarked. 44 in pcs for that terrific performance, with speed, attack and great skating skills. All about reputation in this stupid sport!

ks777

Record Breaker
This girl was clearly undermarked. 44 in pcs for that terrific performance, with speed, attack and great skating skills. All about reputation in this stupid sport!

yep it's almost like a contest instead of competition.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Kerstin Frank is having an off night, but at least the tights are better than the ones she wore for the short.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I love the colouring of Kersten Frank's dress but think it would look better if the sleeves were both solid rather than the allusion fabric.

PJ Kwong commented on the mistake of the first spin that the judges will have to decide if her fall counts as her first spin or not.

Too bad she had such a rough time.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kerstin FRANK (AUT)

Music: Soundtrack Selections by Hans Zimmer and William Ross

1Lz - very tilted
3S+2T - turn in-between
3T+2T
FCCoSp - messes up running butterflies, falls
FCCoSp* - not valid
StSq
3S - forward, held on
3T+2T+2T - foot down early
2A
2A
FCSp
ChSq
CCoSp

Ends little after music. Costly spin mistake

FS: 38.79 + 40.53 - 1.00 = 78.32
Tot: 127.89, in 3rd (out of 3)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I actually found 44 rather a generous score: she was really boring and there wasn't practically any choreography in that program except for some arm movements, the only good thing were the SS, for me... (Or is it just me that I'm too tired? ;) )
It looks like there are a lot of empty seats now...

jatro

Rinkside
Miss Frank, from Austria ranks 22nd after sp. Better speed than previous girl but making mistakes....oh no a wierd fall on a spin set up....keep it together girl!

Well she does have power on her jumps but lots of mistakes....maybe score in the high 80s or low 90s...

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
I actually found 44 rather a generous score: she was really boring and there wasn't practically any choreography in that program except for some arm movements, the only good thing were the SS, for me... (Or is it just me that I'm too tired? ;) )
It looks like there are a lot of empty seats now...

Considering Kostner/Chan can fall 4/4 times and will probably run away with at least 55+/89+ in pcs, i wouldn't call 44 is generous.